Marketing With Visual Content, More Powerful Than A Locomotive
Visual Marketing is a powerful way to grow your business presence on social networks. Because visual content is more potent than text content, it can provide a number of benefits to businesses including building deeper emotional connections.
This increases believability of your marketing efforts and enables communication to be more efficient and effective.
With visual marketing, you can use:
to connect to your target consumer.
Do it correctly and it connects you!
When it comes to marketing your business, images and video speak volumes. Not only do they make a bigger impact, but also they do it in a shorter amount of time. Research shows the brain processes visual content 60,000 times faster than text.
Add that to the fact that 93% of all human communication is nonverbal and it becomes clear that a visual online presence is critical. While many companies may understand this on a conceptual level, few have capitalized on the opportunity to effectively combine text and visual content.
Visual Marketing Will Create The Perception of Authority
and Professionalism For Your Business.
Visual Marketing Tips:
If you’re going to invest time and/or money in creating great visual content, always make sure to:
- Know what you want people to do with your content (like, comment, share or click through to your website).
- Know what awesome content you will provide (a content-rich blog post, free
download, research on your area of interest, how to information, resource list).
- Know what you want your audience to do at the destination (subscribe, download, purchase, comment, write a review).
- Make sure to use your visual content across many social media platforms all having a Call To Action (CTA) that leads back to your website and “cross pollinates” to other social media and Web 2.0 platforms.
- Use and optimize your videos and place them on YouTube and other video platforms like Vimeo and Daily Motion.
- Create Infographics with websites likely and create awesome relevant emotionally driven content that leads back to your website.
- Create a keyword-rich description for each visual asset along with a CTA to your website.
- Make sure you have it posted to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Blogger, Tumblr, Instagram, Slideshare, Tumblr and LinkedIn.
This will create a “big wave” of results-driven visual content on-line that leads back to you. Google loves this.
- Create a Slideshare account with a full profile including your website address and continue adding high quality images with descriptions to it using well thought out campaigns.