Email Marketing Unleashed!
Email is an unbelievable selling medium. There is only one huge problem with it. According to Fortune Magazine, the average person gets about 147 emails every day!
Years ago when someone got an email and logged into their AOL account, we all heard that friendly and familiar voice say:
“You’ve Got Mail”
Today, we are practically drowning in email and the the voice should be saying “You’ve Got A Lot of Mail.” Today, compared to just 15 years ago, there are now billions of messages being hurled through the internet daily. Furthermore, a well-known email service provider projects that 56% of businesses will be increasing their email marketing next year.
It Could Be Because A Quiet Powerhouse in Marketing is Becoming Recognized
There is a huge reason that massive amounts of emails from businesses are being sent. The reason is because:
Email Marketing Works!
Email Marketing Works 24/7 Like a Virtual Salesman on Autopilot
Take a look at these 10 shocking email marketing stats for 2015 and ask yourself why you are letting another minute go by without using email marketing as a revenue driver.
1) Email marketing yields an average 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States. (Direct Marketing Association)
2) Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost. And nurtured leads, on average, produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities compared to non-nurtured leads. (Hubspot)
3) Small business owners estimate that getting an extra hour in their day back from doing their own email marketing (and other activities) is worth $273/hour. (Constant Contact)
4) For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $44.25. (EmailExpert)
5) Marketers consistently ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention. (Gigaom Research)
6) Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion. (McKinsey & Company)
7) Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers. (McKinsey & Company)
8) 70% of people say they always open emails from their favorite companies. (ExactTarget)
9) 95% of those who opt into email messages from brands find these messages somewhat or very useful. (Salesforce)
10) You have just 3-4 seconds to grab your readers’ attention and interest them enough to open and read your email. (Litmus)
There is definitely a science in proper email marketing and when it is done correctly, the statistics prove the incredible value.
There Are Three Critical Errors Made With Email Marketing
1. The first big mistake that businesses make is they often do not follow up with their emails.
2. The second error is business owners do not know what to Email.
3. The third error is the business owner does not know how often to Email.
Email Marketing is A Science And Has 5 Important Phases
•Indoctrination – Introducing new leads to your business and your brand. It is the act of turning strangers into friends.
•Engagement – Talking to your leads about what interests them and encourage them to buy a relevant product or service from you.
•Ascending – Welcoming your new customers or clients and encouraging them to upgrade their experience by purchasing from your business again.
•Segmentation – Learn what your customers want to hear more about and what they would want to buy next.
•Re-Engagment/Winning Back – Bring back your old customers when they have fallen out of touch or the relationship is not existent anymore.
Each step here, builds upon the previous step and works effortlessly in transitioning strangers into friends, friends into customers and customers into repeat customers as well as loyal fans of your business.
Taking the right steps in building a strong and focused Email Marketing campaign is what we, at CEO of SEO do. We want to see you get that huge return on your marketing dollar.
CEO of SEO has a complete method in setting up Email marketing campaigns and the return is tremendous.