Become A Celebrity Business And Have Customers Calling You
Everything learned creates a change in the way that you think. In fact this is why the self-help book industry ranging from psychology, Religion, “How-To” all the way through through business books with authors like Tony Robbins (Awaken The Giant Within) to Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad ) is a multi-million dollar business. Positive change can occur when you believe and implement proven strategies and techniques for a goal.
Take that goal and make it happen. Many have heard the mantra “Be the ball.” Don’t quit until you win. But work smart not just hard. When it comes to your business make the change to be the “Go-To” business.
Become the Celebrity business of your specialty and dominate in your location.
- Study your competitors.
- What are they doing better than you?
- How can you use their strengths to better your own business?
- What is your target market looking for?
How do you become unique from everyone else in the same business?
How can You Become The Authority
- The Business They Like
- The Business They Know
- The Business They Trust.
If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.
You Can Make Big, Positive Changes in Your Business And Become The Authority.
Here are some Proven, Results-Driven Steps To Become Known As The Authority
Write a Book – A book is the apex of establishing yourself as an authority. Authors are perceived as instant subject matter experts, which can attract media attention, dazzle clients and prospects, create opportunities for speaking engagements, and so much more. If this is on your list of goals, act on it and it is definitely doable!
- If you think this is over the top and too difficult, you will be incredibly surprised. You can do this relatively easily and have it published through Amazon for little cost, if any. We, at CEO Of SEO can assist you in doing this! It is so much more effective than handing out business cards! It “screams” expert to your potential customers.
- Publish Articles – Writing articles allows you to share your opinions and gain exposure with a greater audience. You can write for online outlets or print publications. Writing quality content and sending it all over the internet with links back to your important webpages is incredibly effective. Be The Expert.
If you want to publish articles and be seen as an expert here is a Great Tip:
Become An Informed Commentator
This is someone who reviews, summarizes and comments on what is happening in your area of interest. Traffic Flows to Value. Curate others excellent content and comment on it. People will soon look to you for ideas, your opinions and information.
- Find channels of information in your area of interest from sources like Blogs, YouTube, Websites or Forums.
- Use a bucket to capture information from excellent sources. Use an aggregator (RSS) like Feedly.com. You can get a daily source of top quality information on any topic.
- Use Output channels to disseminate and publish on social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, your own blog, podcasts, webinars).
Be the professional having key resources to send to people with interest in you specific field. They will see you as an authority.
- Host a Blog – Blogging works when it is done correctly. It is an easily learned
skill which just takes some repetition to learn. It’s a great way to:
- connect with your audience
- increase traffic to your website
- establish yourself as an expert in your subject matter.
Write new posts two to three times each week and optimize it for the best results.
- Build a Social Media Following – Whether you focus on just one network—such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or YouTube—or you spend time on all of them, you have an incredible opportunity to reach an audience. Share links to your blog posts, news, quick tips, opinions, and questions. Engage with your followers and show that you’re paying attention and that you appreciate them.
- Create a YouTube Channel – When you search Google for just about any “how to” topic, the top ten results almost always include a video from YouTube (Owned by Google). Invest in an inexpensive camera or use Powerpoint and put together a series of short but interesting videos. Then promote them to your social media networks and feature them on your own website for even greater exposure.
- Become a Professional Speaker – There’s nothing like the captive audience you can have as a speaker, and it’s easier to get started than you might think. Begin by writing a compelling description for one or more presentations and then reach out to local trade organizations, schools, networking groups, churches, and other places where you can locate your target audience.
- Create Powerpoint Presentations and Network- Send your presentation to businesses in your area, community influencers as well as networking groups like the Rotary Club and the Chamber of Commerce. This can be the beginning of powerful networking to start branding your name. People will start to recognize you as you are consistent. you can reach countless people through mediums like http://meetup.com.
- Be a Guest On or Host Your Own Internet Radio Show – This is a hugely under-utilized opportunity for subject matter experts. There are thousands of internet radio shows, many with a strong niche following. You can find programs on everything from how to be a better parent and gardening, to how to sell on eBay and strategies for growing a business. Guests are often featured for 15 minutes up to a full hour. See http://blogtalkradio.com or http://womensradio.com to get started.
- Host Webinars– The webinar format has been around for a long time now. With a conference line and a phone you can host events where you lead an educational discussion, or you can invite guests to give speeches or interviews. Offer events for free in order to build your audience and grow your mailing list.
If you already have a solid following, you can consider charging for events—just make sure the content is original and valuable to your audience. Services to investigate include http://instantteleseminar.com and http://www.gotomeeting.com. This is so powerful when done correctly.
- Host Online Events – Take your presentations, teleseminars and webinars to a whole new level by conducting an entire conference online. You can invite a series of guests over a period of time, charge for admission, and sell the recordings for years to A great tool for managing event registration is http://eventbrite.com
- Teach Classes and Workshops – Whether you sign up to teach at a local college or adult learning center, or you host workshops in your own office, teaching is not only a powerful way to establish your authority, it can be incredibly rewarding as well
What Do These Platforms Have To Do With SEO?
It’s all about marketing and every platform leads back to your website and and digital presence These techniques powerfully enhance your exposure as you become the celebrity of your business in your area. Making your business the celebrity business will make the money more than anyone else in that business in your location.
CEO of SEO stands apart from other SEO firms and connects all of these highly powerful authority building platforms to clientele. Of course, not all apply to everyone but a combination of these strategies can bring your business to the forefront, ahead of your competition.